Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Essay writing of my school

My school
A school is a place where we go to read and to get knowledge.Th name of my school is Bishal  Nepal Academy .It is secondary school.It lies in Jeetpursimara Sub-metropolitan city-3-bajani,bara.It was established in 2001 A.D.Our school is very big .It provide us excellent knowledge.

Our school has sufficient building.
There are thirty classrooms in my school .As well as there are also computer lap,science lap,libraries,singing room and  dance room .There are ten tap and six toilet in my school. There is also a big playground where we play many games .There is a small garden where we have planted various flowers and plants.

Our school provides qualitative education.All ours teachers are highly qualified and competent. They are very friendly and teach us nicely. They are also very kind and helpful.They also help us for extracurricular activites.We take part in various extra-activites like debate contest,singing competition,games and sports ,clay art,dance competitation etc.

Thus,our school has been a good place for education .And also parents are satisfied from its infrastructure and its ways of imparting an all- round education.It is very beautifull school .So I like my school very most than others.



1 comment:

essay writing for begginars

application-for-post-of-english writing-important-of-education   essay-writing of my school